- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
"With first day sales of over half a billion dollars worldwide, we believe Call of Duty is the biggest entertainment launch of the year for the fourth year in a row," said Bobby Kotick, CEO, Activision Blizzard, Inc. "Life-to-date sales for the Call of Duty franchise have exceeded worldwide theatrical box office receipts for "Harry Potter" and "Star Wars," the two most successful movie franchises of all time. Given the challenged macro-economic environment, we remain cautious about the balance of 2012 and 2013."
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is out now and is available in Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC variants. The new addition to the Call of Duty series is going to hit Wii U later this month, upon the console's launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP