- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
"With first day sales of over half a billion dollars worldwide, we believe Call of Duty is the biggest entertainment launch of the year for the fourth year in a row," said Bobby Kotick, CEO, Activision Blizzard, Inc. "Life-to-date sales for the Call of Duty franchise have exceeded worldwide theatrical box office receipts for "Harry Potter" and "Star Wars," the two most successful movie franchises of all time. Given the challenged macro-economic environment, we remain cautious about the balance of 2012 and 2013."
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is out now and is available in Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC variants. The new addition to the Call of Duty series is going to hit Wii U later this month, upon the console's launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP