- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
Activision reminds us that their CoD: Black Ops 2 DLC, Vengeance, is now available for Windows PC and PlayStation 3. Here's the official scoop:
Today, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC players can continue the fight with Call of Duty: Black Ops II Vengeance, Activision and award-winning developer Treyarch's third epic Downloadable Content (DLC) Pack. Vengeance takes players to exotic locations around the globe and also serves up a new chapter to the Zombies experience with "Buried," where the undead residents of an abandoned subterranean Old West mining town have come back to claim their home.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Vengeance delivers four new, diverse multiplayer maps:
- Cove: The stage is set for all-out conflict on this small, forgotten island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with players battling it out amongst the wreckage of a jet that crash-landed during a smuggling operation gone wrong.
- Detour: A destroyed suspension bridge, high above an East Coast waterway, packed with scattered vehicles, exposed iron and collapsed pavement where the head-to-head action will play out on multiple levels.
- Rush: Get ready for fast, close-quarters engagements in this paintball course turned full-combat arena, giving players new opportunities and challenges to use the cover to their advantage.
- Uplink: In this re-imagined adaptation of the fan-favorite multiplayer map "Summit" from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops, players clash deep in the rain-soaked jungles of Myanmar, high atop a hi-tech mountain facility.
Treyarch continues to expand the Zombies story world in imaginative, mind-tripping ways with "Buried." Once players meet up with the four survivors of Tranzit, they'll begin to encounter the undead residents of an abandoned underground Old West mining town. A healthy arsenal of equipment and weapons will be at players' disposal, but with one very special addition - something so powerful it will also appear in all other Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies maps (with the purchase of Vengeance DLC) - the Ray Gun Mark II.
Additionally, six new Call of Duty: Black Ops II Personalization Packs will be available for PS3/PC players on Aug. 22. The packs are Glam, Coyote, Aqua, Pack-a-Punch, Breach, and Rogue, and will be available for $1.99 each.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP