- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Black Ops 2 Outselling New Hitman Game in UK
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:32 am EST @ November 26th, 2012
Sales in the UK show yet another successful week for Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, with the shooter clinging to the top of the chart, holding back titles like Hitman Absolution and Assassin's Creed 3. Check out the UK sales chart for the week ending on November 24:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Dishonored (Bethesda)
In other words, things are very much the same as last week.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP