- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
The first downloadable map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Revolution, has been on Xbox 360 since January 29th thanks to the timed exclusivity deal Activision signed with Microsoft. Well, the wait period is going to be ending shortly for PC and PS3 owners as Activision has announced that the Revolution DLC will come to those systems on February 28th for $14.99 (Season Pass holders get it for free).
You can check out all the details for Revolution below:
- Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plan comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
- Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach, quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive you away from easy cover and into firefights.
- Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
- Mirage: Located in China's Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
- New Map: Die Rise
- New Mode: Turned - You play as the zombie.
- Peacekeeper SMG
Are you going to get Revolution?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP