- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
The first downloadable map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Revolution, has been on Xbox 360 since January 29th thanks to the timed exclusivity deal Activision signed with Microsoft. Well, the wait period is going to be ending shortly for PC and PS3 owners as Activision has announced that the Revolution DLC will come to those systems on February 28th for $14.99 (Season Pass holders get it for free).
You can check out all the details for Revolution below:
- Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plan comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
- Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach, quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive you away from easy cover and into firefights.
- Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
- Mirage: Located in China's Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
- New Map: Die Rise
- New Mode: Turned - You play as the zombie.
- Peacekeeper SMG
Are you going to get Revolution?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP