- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
The first downloadable map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Revolution, has been on Xbox 360 since January 29th thanks to the timed exclusivity deal Activision signed with Microsoft. Well, the wait period is going to be ending shortly for PC and PS3 owners as Activision has announced that the Revolution DLC will come to those systems on February 28th for $14.99 (Season Pass holders get it for free).
You can check out all the details for Revolution below:
- Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plan comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
- Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach, quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive you away from easy cover and into firefights.
- Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
- Mirage: Located in China's Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
- New Map: Die Rise
- New Mode: Turned - You play as the zombie.
- Peacekeeper SMG
Are you going to get Revolution?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP