- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
The first downloadable map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Revolution, has been on Xbox 360 since January 29th thanks to the timed exclusivity deal Activision signed with Microsoft. Well, the wait period is going to be ending shortly for PC and PS3 owners as Activision has announced that the Revolution DLC will come to those systems on February 28th for $14.99 (Season Pass holders get it for free).
You can check out all the details for Revolution below:
- Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plan comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
- Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach, quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive you away from easy cover and into firefights.
- Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
- Mirage: Located in China's Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
- New Map: Die Rise
- New Mode: Turned - You play as the zombie.
- Peacekeeper SMG
Are you going to get Revolution?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP