- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
The first downloadable map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Revolution, has been on Xbox 360 since January 29th thanks to the timed exclusivity deal Activision signed with Microsoft. Well, the wait period is going to be ending shortly for PC and PS3 owners as Activision has announced that the Revolution DLC will come to those systems on February 28th for $14.99 (Season Pass holders get it for free).
You can check out all the details for Revolution below:
- Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plan comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
- Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach, quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive you away from easy cover and into firefights.
- Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
- Mirage: Located in China's Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
- New Map: Die Rise
- New Mode: Turned - You play as the zombie.
- Peacekeeper SMG
Are you going to get Revolution?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP