- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP