- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP