- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP