- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP