- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP