- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP