- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP