- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP