- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
- Mornin '15
- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP