- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP