- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
According to GameStop, Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sold over 1 million copies, quickly positioning the game to break records for the well-known retailer.
"'Black Ops II' is shaping up to be our biggest game launch of all time," Tony Bartel, president of the Grapevine, Texas-based chain, said yesterday in an e-mail. "GameStop sold more than 1 million units worldwide during our midnight launch period."
Dear me, Grapevine, Texas-based chain, sounded very weird for a minute. Don't ask me why.
Anyway, perfect timing, Activision, as always. Then again, people would buy CoD games as a substitute for water and bread (I'm sure there are places in the world where they do that).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP