- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Last week Capcom's DmC Devil May Cry ended up being the top title in the United Kingdom, outselling games like FIFA 13 and Far Cry 3. However, the latest sales chart for the region shows that Black Ops 2 is the most wanted game.
Check out the latest weekly sales for the UK:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- DmC Devil May Cry (Capcom)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP