- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Activision has released Windows PC and PS3 versions of Uprising, the latest DLC Map Pack for the FPS Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The DLC offers four new multiplayer maps, in addition to Mob of the Dead, "a bone-chilling new Zombies experience that takes players to the notorious prison island of Alcatraz, where four of Hollywood's most iconic mobster actors, including Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Chazz Palminteri, and Joe Pantoliano, lend their talents to the game to bring this horrifying adventure to life."
Here's a bit more info about the Uprising:
Following the tradition of the original Call of Duty: Black Ops fan-favorite Zombies mode "Call of the Dead," Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising's wildly creative new "Mob of the Dead" Zombies experience puts players in the shoes of four Prohibition-era mobsters: Billy Handsome (Liotta), Al "The Weasel" Arlington (Pantoliano), Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca (Palminteri), and Michael "Finn" O'Leary (Madsen). All four are serving time in Alcatraz Prison, only to discover that being behind bars is the least of their problems. In order to survive, players must work their way through the steel cells and aging concrete buildings while fighting off a multitude of zombified prisoners and guards trapped on the island with them...
Uprising also debuts four new diverse multiplayer maps, each set around the globe:
- Magma - Set within a modern Japanese village, volcanic eruptions carve multiple paths throughout the town.
- Encore - Taking place in the aftermath of a deserted London music festival, Encore leaves numerous opportunities for run-and-gun, close quarters combat.
- Vertigo - A futuristic high-rise mega-structure located in India featuring dizzying vistas and multi-tiered pathways.
- Studio - A contemporary re-imagining of "Firing Range," the fan-favorite multiplayer map from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops. "Studio" is a Hollywood movie back lot with a variety of cinematic themes that range from Sci-Fi to the Old West. Fans can purchase Uprising as a standalone Map Pack for a suggested retail price of $14.99. Call of Duty: Black Ops II game sold separately, and is required to play this Map Pack.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP