- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Activision has released Windows PC and PS3 versions of Uprising, the latest DLC Map Pack for the FPS Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The DLC offers four new multiplayer maps, in addition to Mob of the Dead, "a bone-chilling new Zombies experience that takes players to the notorious prison island of Alcatraz, where four of Hollywood's most iconic mobster actors, including Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Chazz Palminteri, and Joe Pantoliano, lend their talents to the game to bring this horrifying adventure to life."
Here's a bit more info about the Uprising:
Following the tradition of the original Call of Duty: Black Ops fan-favorite Zombies mode "Call of the Dead," Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising's wildly creative new "Mob of the Dead" Zombies experience puts players in the shoes of four Prohibition-era mobsters: Billy Handsome (Liotta), Al "The Weasel" Arlington (Pantoliano), Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca (Palminteri), and Michael "Finn" O'Leary (Madsen). All four are serving time in Alcatraz Prison, only to discover that being behind bars is the least of their problems. In order to survive, players must work their way through the steel cells and aging concrete buildings while fighting off a multitude of zombified prisoners and guards trapped on the island with them...
Uprising also debuts four new diverse multiplayer maps, each set around the globe:
- Magma - Set within a modern Japanese village, volcanic eruptions carve multiple paths throughout the town.
- Encore - Taking place in the aftermath of a deserted London music festival, Encore leaves numerous opportunities for run-and-gun, close quarters combat.
- Vertigo - A futuristic high-rise mega-structure located in India featuring dizzying vistas and multi-tiered pathways.
- Studio - A contemporary re-imagining of "Firing Range," the fan-favorite multiplayer map from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops. "Studio" is a Hollywood movie back lot with a variety of cinematic themes that range from Sci-Fi to the Old West. Fans can purchase Uprising as a standalone Map Pack for a suggested retail price of $14.99. Call of Duty: Black Ops II game sold separately, and is required to play this Map Pack.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP