- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Black Ops 2 Zombie And Multipalyer Screens
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:37 am EST @ October 13th, 2012
Call of Duty: Black Ops II hits stores on November 13th, with the multiplayer mode giving you a chance to try out "the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer."
Check out the latest multiplayer/zombie themed shots from the game:
1 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP