- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Blizzard said awhile back that those who buy the PS4 version of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will be able to import their character from their PS3 game. Now Blizzard has taken this cross-save idea to the next level, claiming that you can import your character across any console from last generation to the new-gen. So if you have a Diablo 3 character on your Xbox 360, you can import him or her to the PlayStation 4 or from the PlayStation 3 to the Xbox One.
All that's needed is to install the latest console patch for Diablo 3. Then you will be able to upload your save data to Blizzard's cloud service. From there, you must link your PSN or Xbox Live account to the Battle.net, and then you can download your last-gen save.
There are a couple of caveats to this system:
- Xbox 360 saves cannot be imported into PlayStation 3 games and vice versa.
- PlayStation 4 saves cannot be imported into Xbox One games and vice versa.
- PC saves cannot be imported to console versions.
- All Sony-exclusive content cannot transfer to the Xbox One.
It's only a couple of weeks before console gamers can play Reaper of Souls. Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition releases on August 19, 2014 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP