- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Blizzard said awhile back that those who buy the PS4 version of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will be able to import their character from their PS3 game. Now Blizzard has taken this cross-save idea to the next level, claiming that you can import your character across any console from last generation to the new-gen. So if you have a Diablo 3 character on your Xbox 360, you can import him or her to the PlayStation 4 or from the PlayStation 3 to the Xbox One.
All that's needed is to install the latest console patch for Diablo 3. Then you will be able to upload your save data to Blizzard's cloud service. From there, you must link your PSN or Xbox Live account to the Battle.net, and then you can download your last-gen save.
There are a couple of caveats to this system:
- Xbox 360 saves cannot be imported into PlayStation 3 games and vice versa.
- PlayStation 4 saves cannot be imported into Xbox One games and vice versa.
- PC saves cannot be imported to console versions.
- All Sony-exclusive content cannot transfer to the Xbox One.
It's only a couple of weeks before console gamers can play Reaper of Souls. Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition releases on August 19, 2014 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP