- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
It's been well documented that Blizzard already has a PlayStation 4 version of Diablo 3, called the Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, in the works, and now the studio has confirmed they are simultaneously working on an Xbox One version as well. However, Blizzard can't say whether the game will actually be released on the console.
"I don't know where we are with Microsoft right now so I can't really comment on what that contract looks like," Diablo 3 lead producer Alex Mayberry told VideoGamer. "The point is we are developing for Xbox [One] and PS4 simultaneously. We hit those major platforms and then our goal as a development team is to make them run.
"We have that pipeline worked out... And then Blizzard and Microsoft can work out whatever they work out."
The Ultimate Evil edition includes both the Diablo 3 game and the new Reaper of Souls expansion, which releases for PC on March 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP