- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
It's been well documented that Blizzard already has a PlayStation 4 version of Diablo 3, called the Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, in the works, and now the studio has confirmed they are simultaneously working on an Xbox One version as well. However, Blizzard can't say whether the game will actually be released on the console.
"I don't know where we are with Microsoft right now so I can't really comment on what that contract looks like," Diablo 3 lead producer Alex Mayberry told VideoGamer. "The point is we are developing for Xbox [One] and PS4 simultaneously. We hit those major platforms and then our goal as a development team is to make them run.
"We have that pipeline worked out... And then Blizzard and Microsoft can work out whatever they work out."
The Ultimate Evil edition includes both the Diablo 3 game and the new Reaper of Souls expansion, which releases for PC on March 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP