- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
It's been well documented that Blizzard already has a PlayStation 4 version of Diablo 3, called the Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, in the works, and now the studio has confirmed they are simultaneously working on an Xbox One version as well. However, Blizzard can't say whether the game will actually be released on the console.
"I don't know where we are with Microsoft right now so I can't really comment on what that contract looks like," Diablo 3 lead producer Alex Mayberry told VideoGamer. "The point is we are developing for Xbox [One] and PS4 simultaneously. We hit those major platforms and then our goal as a development team is to make them run.
"We have that pipeline worked out... And then Blizzard and Microsoft can work out whatever they work out."
The Ultimate Evil edition includes both the Diablo 3 game and the new Reaper of Souls expansion, which releases for PC on March 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP