- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
It's been well documented that Blizzard already has a PlayStation 4 version of Diablo 3, called the Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, in the works, and now the studio has confirmed they are simultaneously working on an Xbox One version as well. However, Blizzard can't say whether the game will actually be released on the console.
"I don't know where we are with Microsoft right now so I can't really comment on what that contract looks like," Diablo 3 lead producer Alex Mayberry told VideoGamer. "The point is we are developing for Xbox [One] and PS4 simultaneously. We hit those major platforms and then our goal as a development team is to make them run.
"We have that pipeline worked out... And then Blizzard and Microsoft can work out whatever they work out."
The Ultimate Evil edition includes both the Diablo 3 game and the new Reaper of Souls expansion, which releases for PC on March 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP