- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
It's been well documented that Blizzard already has a PlayStation 4 version of Diablo 3, called the Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, in the works, and now the studio has confirmed they are simultaneously working on an Xbox One version as well. However, Blizzard can't say whether the game will actually be released on the console.
"I don't know where we are with Microsoft right now so I can't really comment on what that contract looks like," Diablo 3 lead producer Alex Mayberry told VideoGamer. "The point is we are developing for Xbox [One] and PS4 simultaneously. We hit those major platforms and then our goal as a development team is to make them run.
"We have that pipeline worked out... And then Blizzard and Microsoft can work out whatever they work out."
The Ultimate Evil edition includes both the Diablo 3 game and the new Reaper of Souls expansion, which releases for PC on March 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP