- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Blizzard said that its "rolling out a hotfix for a recent bug regarding invulnerable Wizards." Yes, in case you were unaware, Blizzard officially acknowledged that there's a Diablo 3 exploit, which makes the Wizard class invulnerable.
"We will continue to carefully monitor this issue and welcome anyone with information about bugs or hacks to submit a detailed report to our Hacks Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the Hacks Report web form."
"In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue as well as any additional details you are able to provide," the company added.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP