- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Blizzard said that its "rolling out a hotfix for a recent bug regarding invulnerable Wizards." Yes, in case you were unaware, Blizzard officially acknowledged that there's a Diablo 3 exploit, which makes the Wizard class invulnerable.
"We will continue to carefully monitor this issue and welcome anyone with information about bugs or hacks to submit a detailed report to our Hacks Team by emailing email@example.com, or by completing the Hacks Report web form."
"In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue as well as any additional details you are able to provide," the company added.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP