- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Teaser
- FEATURE: Is Your Stack of Shame Making You Unhappy?
- Warcraft Movie May Have Leeroy Jenkins
- LEGO Dimensions Great Scott! Trailer
- Oh the Irony; Nintendo's New VP of Sales is Named Bowser
Blizzard said that its "rolling out a hotfix for a recent bug regarding invulnerable Wizards." Yes, in case you were unaware, Blizzard officially acknowledged that there's a Diablo 3 exploit, which makes the Wizard class invulnerable.
"We will continue to carefully monitor this issue and welcome anyone with information about bugs or hacks to submit a detailed report to our Hacks Team by emailing email@example.com, or by completing the Hacks Report web form."
"In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue as well as any additional details you are able to provide," the company added.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP