- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
I'm a scientist. Science hates assumptions. I hate assumptions. I strive to make no claim without evidence, not matter how fucked up I am. Analysts work only with assumptions. For all we know, the market has moved past Halo (and Bungie by extension) and the new Blizzard MMO project is just how Diablo 3 works in a robust online setting with a fully featured developer's kit released free in conjunction for all platforms.
There's something to be gained by the unknown. Guessing about the future is perfectly alright. There has to be an understanding that guesses are just guesses and nobody should take themselves as an arbiter of anything. If there is a lesson to be learned; you shouldn't take life too seriously (and yourself by extension), because you will never get out of it alive.
Read more and make of it what you will.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP