- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
I'm a scientist. Science hates assumptions. I hate assumptions. I strive to make no claim without evidence, not matter how fucked up I am. Analysts work only with assumptions. For all we know, the market has moved past Halo (and Bungie by extension) and the new Blizzard MMO project is just how Diablo 3 works in a robust online setting with a fully featured developer's kit released free in conjunction for all platforms.
There's something to be gained by the unknown. Guessing about the future is perfectly alright. There has to be an understanding that guesses are just guesses and nobody should take themselves as an arbiter of anything. If there is a lesson to be learned; you shouldn't take life too seriously (and yourself by extension), because you will never get out of it alive.
Read more and make of it what you will.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP