- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
I'm a scientist. Science hates assumptions. I hate assumptions. I strive to make no claim without evidence, not matter how fucked up I am. Analysts work only with assumptions. For all we know, the market has moved past Halo (and Bungie by extension) and the new Blizzard MMO project is just how Diablo 3 works in a robust online setting with a fully featured developer's kit released free in conjunction for all platforms.
There's something to be gained by the unknown. Guessing about the future is perfectly alright. There has to be an understanding that guesses are just guesses and nobody should take themselves as an arbiter of anything. If there is a lesson to be learned; you shouldn't take life too seriously (and yourself by extension), because you will never get out of it alive.
Read more and make of it what you will.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP