- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
I'm a scientist. Science hates assumptions. I hate assumptions. I strive to make no claim without evidence, not matter how fucked up I am. Analysts work only with assumptions. For all we know, the market has moved past Halo (and Bungie by extension) and the new Blizzard MMO project is just how Diablo 3 works in a robust online setting with a fully featured developer's kit released free in conjunction for all platforms.
There's something to be gained by the unknown. Guessing about the future is perfectly alright. There has to be an understanding that guesses are just guesses and nobody should take themselves as an arbiter of anything. If there is a lesson to be learned; you shouldn't take life too seriously (and yourself by extension), because you will never get out of it alive.
Read more and make of it what you will.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP