- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
I'm a scientist. Science hates assumptions. I hate assumptions. I strive to make no claim without evidence, not matter how fucked up I am. Analysts work only with assumptions. For all we know, the market has moved past Halo (and Bungie by extension) and the new Blizzard MMO project is just how Diablo 3 works in a robust online setting with a fully featured developer's kit released free in conjunction for all platforms.
There's something to be gained by the unknown. Guessing about the future is perfectly alright. There has to be an understanding that guesses are just guesses and nobody should take themselves as an arbiter of anything. If there is a lesson to be learned; you shouldn't take life too seriously (and yourself by extension), because you will never get out of it alive.
Read more and make of it what you will.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP