- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
In response to an open letter that criticized both company president Mike Morhaime and Blizzard itself for the lack diverse representation in games, Morhaime assured fans that the studio is working toward diversifying their games and game characters.
"We're grateful to have such a diverse and passionate player base, and we want everyone to feel welcome, safe, and included in our games and communities," Morhaime said. "We have made some mistakes in how we've communicated about this and how we've reflected it in other ways, but we are working to improve.
"We take the topic of inclusiveness seriously, and we don't want any of our players to feel we are being insensitive in how we portray our characters," he added.
You can read all of Morhaime's response to the open letter here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP