- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
In response to an open letter that criticized both company president Mike Morhaime and Blizzard itself for the lack diverse representation in games, Morhaime assured fans that the studio is working toward diversifying their games and game characters.
"We're grateful to have such a diverse and passionate player base, and we want everyone to feel welcome, safe, and included in our games and communities," Morhaime said. "We have made some mistakes in how we've communicated about this and how we've reflected it in other ways, but we are working to improve.
"We take the topic of inclusiveness seriously, and we don't want any of our players to feel we are being insensitive in how we portray our characters," he added.
You can read all of Morhaime's response to the open letter here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP