- REVIEW: Star Wars Battlefront
- Fallout 4 PC Patch Detailed
- Mornin '15
- Just Cause 3 PC Specs Leaked
- Star Wars: Battlefront's PS4 Player Base Bigger Than PC and Xbox One Put Together
- Destiny Getting Back More Year One Exotics
- Star Wars: Battlefront Tops UK Chart
- Steam: Fallout 4 Top-Seller, Dota 2 Most Played
In response to an open letter that criticized both company president Mike Morhaime and Blizzard itself for the lack diverse representation in games, Morhaime assured fans that the studio is working toward diversifying their games and game characters.
"We're grateful to have such a diverse and passionate player base, and we want everyone to feel welcome, safe, and included in our games and communities," Morhaime said. "We have made some mistakes in how we've communicated about this and how we've reflected it in other ways, but we are working to improve.
"We take the topic of inclusiveness seriously, and we don't want any of our players to feel we are being insensitive in how we portray our characters," he added.
You can read all of Morhaime's response to the open letter here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP