- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
In response to an open letter that criticized both company president Mike Morhaime and Blizzard itself for the lack diverse representation in games, Morhaime assured fans that the studio is working toward diversifying their games and game characters.
"We're grateful to have such a diverse and passionate player base, and we want everyone to feel welcome, safe, and included in our games and communities," Morhaime said. "We have made some mistakes in how we've communicated about this and how we've reflected it in other ways, but we are working to improve.
"We take the topic of inclusiveness seriously, and we don't want any of our players to feel we are being insensitive in how we portray our characters," he added.
You can read all of Morhaime's response to the open letter here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP