- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
We've all heard Blizzard acknowledging Diablo 3's poor end-game content, but it looks as though they are finally prepared to address that. Fresh additions to the game are on the way for those players who have reached the maximum character level; that's according to company CEO Mike Morhaime, who wrote this in an open letter to the Diablo community. So, basically once you reach lvl 60, you'll presumably have more to do beyond the 'item hunt' that's currently the only thing motivating max-level players to play on.
"We are working on a gameplay system that will provide players who have max-level, high-powered characters new goals to strive for as an alternative to the 'item hunt.' We're not ready to get into specifics just yet, but I can say that we're actively taking your feedback into account as we plan out the future of the game," explains Morhaime.
Morhaime also promised "additional improvements" with the Diablo 3 v1.0.4 patch. "On the game balance front, this update will contain changes designed to further deliver on the team's goal of promoting 'build diversity,' with buffs to many rarely used, underpowered class abilities," he said.
They're not gonna put Pandas in, are they?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP