- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
We've all heard Blizzard acknowledging Diablo 3's poor end-game content, but it looks as though they are finally prepared to address that. Fresh additions to the game are on the way for those players who have reached the maximum character level; that's according to company CEO Mike Morhaime, who wrote this in an open letter to the Diablo community. So, basically once you reach lvl 60, you'll presumably have more to do beyond the 'item hunt' that's currently the only thing motivating max-level players to play on.
"We are working on a gameplay system that will provide players who have max-level, high-powered characters new goals to strive for as an alternative to the 'item hunt.' We're not ready to get into specifics just yet, but I can say that we're actively taking your feedback into account as we plan out the future of the game," explains Morhaime.
Morhaime also promised "additional improvements" with the Diablo 3 v1.0.4 patch. "On the game balance front, this update will contain changes designed to further deliver on the team's goal of promoting 'build diversity,' with buffs to many rarely used, underpowered class abilities," he said.
They're not gonna put Pandas in, are they?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP