- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
We've all heard Blizzard acknowledging Diablo 3's poor end-game content, but it looks as though they are finally prepared to address that. Fresh additions to the game are on the way for those players who have reached the maximum character level; that's according to company CEO Mike Morhaime, who wrote this in an open letter to the Diablo community. So, basically once you reach lvl 60, you'll presumably have more to do beyond the 'item hunt' that's currently the only thing motivating max-level players to play on.
"We are working on a gameplay system that will provide players who have max-level, high-powered characters new goals to strive for as an alternative to the 'item hunt.' We're not ready to get into specifics just yet, but I can say that we're actively taking your feedback into account as we plan out the future of the game," explains Morhaime.
Morhaime also promised "additional improvements" with the Diablo 3 v1.0.4 patch. "On the game balance front, this update will contain changes designed to further deliver on the team's goal of promoting 'build diversity,' with buffs to many rarely used, underpowered class abilities," he said.
They're not gonna put Pandas in, are they?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP