- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Blizzard Uncovers Gamecom Line-up
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
08:37 am EDT @ June 30th, 2012
In case you haven't heard, folks, Blizzard Entertainment has revealed its line-up for the upcoming Gamescom event. Those who visit Blizzard at the show will be able to try the next addition to StarCraft 2. Yes, Blizz is going to showcase StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, allowing people to control new Terran, Protoss, and Zerg units.
Here's what Blizzard also had planned for visitors:
- Meet with Blizzard developers at signing sessions throughout the event
- Witness some of the world's best pro gamers battle it out in StarCraft II matches
- Watch top guilds navigate dungeons during live World of Warcraft raids
- Listen to a live orchestra perform some of the music from Blizzard games
- Participate in costume and dance competitions
- Take part in quizzes, giveaways and more
Hm, I wish they'd announce a Diablo 3 add-on as well.
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP