- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Pardo also mentioned Blizzard's recent job listings for an "unannounced next-gen MMO." Earlier they made it clear that this new project is not another add-on for World of Warcraft.
At this point, fans are speculating it could be a new MMOG set in the StarCraft universe, while others seem to think that Blizzard means to spice things up a completely new franchise.
"The idea of a new franchise is very intriguing to employees of the company," explains Blizzard COO Paul Sams. "Are we ever going to release a new one? I would absolutely say we will at some point. I just don't know when that day will be quite yet."
The thought of Blizzard announcing new game license is certainly very appealing. After all these years, it would be awesome to see what type of universe their writers and artists would come up with next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP