- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Pardo also mentioned Blizzard's recent job listings for an "unannounced next-gen MMO." Earlier they made it clear that this new project is not another add-on for World of Warcraft.
At this point, fans are speculating it could be a new MMOG set in the StarCraft universe, while others seem to think that Blizzard means to spice things up a completely new franchise.
"The idea of a new franchise is very intriguing to employees of the company," explains Blizzard COO Paul Sams. "Are we ever going to release a new one? I would absolutely say we will at some point. I just don't know when that day will be quite yet."
The thought of Blizzard announcing new game license is certainly very appealing. After all these years, it would be awesome to see what type of universe their writers and artists would come up with next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP