- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Pardo also mentioned Blizzard's recent job listings for an "unannounced next-gen MMO." Earlier they made it clear that this new project is not another add-on for World of Warcraft.
At this point, fans are speculating it could be a new MMOG set in the StarCraft universe, while others seem to think that Blizzard means to spice things up a completely new franchise.
"The idea of a new franchise is very intriguing to employees of the company," explains Blizzard COO Paul Sams. "Are we ever going to release a new one? I would absolutely say we will at some point. I just don't know when that day will be quite yet."
The thought of Blizzard announcing new game license is certainly very appealing. After all these years, it would be awesome to see what type of universe their writers and artists would come up with next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP