- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Pardo also mentioned Blizzard's recent job listings for an "unannounced next-gen MMO." Earlier they made it clear that this new project is not another add-on for World of Warcraft.
At this point, fans are speculating it could be a new MMOG set in the StarCraft universe, while others seem to think that Blizzard means to spice things up a completely new franchise.
"The idea of a new franchise is very intriguing to employees of the company," explains Blizzard COO Paul Sams. "Are we ever going to release a new one? I would absolutely say we will at some point. I just don't know when that day will be quite yet."
The thought of Blizzard announcing new game license is certainly very appealing. After all these years, it would be awesome to see what type of universe their writers and artists would come up with next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP