- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Pardo also mentioned Blizzard's recent job listings for an "unannounced next-gen MMO." Earlier they made it clear that this new project is not another add-on for World of Warcraft.
At this point, fans are speculating it could be a new MMOG set in the StarCraft universe, while others seem to think that Blizzard means to spice things up a completely new franchise.
"The idea of a new franchise is very intriguing to employees of the company," explains Blizzard COO Paul Sams. "Are we ever going to release a new one? I would absolutely say we will at some point. I just don't know when that day will be quite yet."
The thought of Blizzard announcing new game license is certainly very appealing. After all these years, it would be awesome to see what type of universe their writers and artists would come up with next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP