- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
- Mornin '13
- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
"We've already stated it'll be a brand new franchise, which means the lore, art, and game play are being developed entirely from scratch," said Blizzard community manager Zarhym on the World of Warcraft forums, as reported by Worldofwar.net.
Yeah, we already know this. Also, Blizzard mentioned that the new MMOG is using the World of Warcraft engine for testing purposes. "It's an overwhelming process, but a process through which we excel," added Zerhym. "Our track record supports this."
Well, good luck, guys. Topping WoW, their own online masterpiece, won't be easy, even for them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP