- Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Pushed Back (Updated)
- PlayStation Plus Games for December Revealed
- PC Games on Sale Folks, Steam-side
- Mornin '15
- Codemasters Devoted to Racing Games Again
- Star Wars: Battlefront Free DLC, And Sequel Plans
- PS4 Sells Over 30 Million
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Shows Promise
As always, the BlizzCon event is dedicated to celebrating of "the global player communities surrounding Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo franchises."
According to Blizzard, the demand to accommodate more attendees made them expanded
this year's event from two convention halls to three.
Here are the highlights for the show:
* Hands-on play time with upcoming Blizzard Entertainment releases
* Discussion panels with Blizzard Entertainment developers
* Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
* Areas and activities devoted to licensed products such as the World of Warcraft® Trading Card Game
* Costume, machinima, and character sound-alike contests with great prizes
* Commemorative merchandise based on the Blizzard Entertainment franchises
* A silent auction
* More exciting activities to be announced
Tickets for the show will go on sale in the next few weeks and will be priced at $100 USD per person.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP