- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
As always, the BlizzCon event is dedicated to celebrating of "the global player communities surrounding Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo franchises."
According to Blizzard, the demand to accommodate more attendees made them expanded
this year's event from two convention halls to three.
Here are the highlights for the show:
* Hands-on play time with upcoming Blizzard Entertainment releases
* Discussion panels with Blizzard Entertainment developers
* Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
* Areas and activities devoted to licensed products such as the World of Warcraft® Trading Card Game
* Costume, machinima, and character sound-alike contests with great prizes
* Commemorative merchandise based on the Blizzard Entertainment franchises
* A silent auction
* More exciting activities to be announced
Tickets for the show will go on sale in the next few weeks and will be priced at $100 USD per person.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP