- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Blizzard announced that the 7th BlizzCon is going to kick off on November 8 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, once again, allowing their fans to dip into the realms of Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo.
Here's the official word:
“BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November.”
In addition to serving as a gathering place for Blizzard Entertainment gaming communities, BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to enjoy:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, featuring top pro gamers from around the world
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
More info about the event, over at the official BlizzCon web site.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP