- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Neill Blomkamp could be continuing down a familiar road. The guy who rose to fame after directing a series of impressive shorts based on Halo, has since gone to direct full movies like District 9 and Elysium.
While there's still no official confirmation on this, Latino-Review has the scoop, from "trusted sources" that there's a good chance the young director might be devoting his time to a Halo TV show produced by Xbox Entertainment Studios and Steven Spielberg.
In April 2013 Blomkamp spoke a bit about Halo. "I still really love the world and the universe and the mythology of Halo. If I was given control, I would really like to do that film," he said.
Halo should have been turned into a movie all those years ago, albeit it all went to shit following that whole debacle with Universal and MS.
Now, I've just lost interest, especially for a whole series of Halo-based stories.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP