- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Neill Blomkamp could be continuing down a familiar road. The guy who rose to fame after directing a series of impressive shorts based on Halo, has since gone to direct full movies like District 9 and Elysium.
While there's still no official confirmation on this, Latino-Review has the scoop, from "trusted sources" that there's a good chance the young director might be devoting his time to a Halo TV show produced by Xbox Entertainment Studios and Steven Spielberg.
In April 2013 Blomkamp spoke a bit about Halo. "I still really love the world and the universe and the mythology of Halo. If I was given control, I would really like to do that film," he said.
Halo should have been turned into a movie all those years ago, albeit it all went to shit following that whole debacle with Universal and MS.
Now, I've just lost interest, especially for a whole series of Halo-based stories.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP