- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Neill Blomkamp could be continuing down a familiar road. The guy who rose to fame after directing a series of impressive shorts based on Halo, has since gone to direct full movies like District 9 and Elysium.
While there's still no official confirmation on this, Latino-Review has the scoop, from "trusted sources" that there's a good chance the young director might be devoting his time to a Halo TV show produced by Xbox Entertainment Studios and Steven Spielberg.
In April 2013 Blomkamp spoke a bit about Halo. "I still really love the world and the universe and the mythology of Halo. If I was given control, I would really like to do that film," he said.
Halo should have been turned into a movie all those years ago, albeit it all went to shit following that whole debacle with Universal and MS.
Now, I've just lost interest, especially for a whole series of Halo-based stories.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP