- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
From Software's PS4-exclusive Bloodborne was announced during the E3 2014. The developers didn't give us much beyond a short cinematic. The good news is that they plan to showcase the game during GamesCom, which begins in Cologne next month.
They've also narrowed down the game's launch date: "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015," producer Jun Yoshino explained. "We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like Gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the show floor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
The Dark Souls series stands as one of the best RPG franchises of our generation. We're really looking forward to seeing what these guys will bring to the gaming scene next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP