- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
From Software's PS4-exclusive Bloodborne was announced during the E3 2014. The developers didn't give us much beyond a short cinematic. The good news is that they plan to showcase the game during GamesCom, which begins in Cologne next month.
They've also narrowed down the game's launch date: "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015," producer Jun Yoshino explained. "We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like Gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the show floor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
The Dark Souls series stands as one of the best RPG franchises of our generation. We're really looking forward to seeing what these guys will bring to the gaming scene next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP