- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
From Software's PS4-exclusive Bloodborne was announced during the E3 2014. The developers didn't give us much beyond a short cinematic. The good news is that they plan to showcase the game during GamesCom, which begins in Cologne next month.
They've also narrowed down the game's launch date: "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015," producer Jun Yoshino explained. "We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like Gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the show floor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
The Dark Souls series stands as one of the best RPG franchises of our generation. We're really looking forward to seeing what these guys will bring to the gaming scene next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP