- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
From Software's PS4-exclusive Bloodborne was announced during the E3 2014. The developers didn't give us much beyond a short cinematic. The good news is that they plan to showcase the game during GamesCom, which begins in Cologne next month.
They've also narrowed down the game's launch date: "We're really working flat out to get this game out for early 2015," producer Jun Yoshino explained. "We're going to be there at all upcoming major game shows like Gamescom, where we'll have our first hands-on demo on pods on the show floor. There we can gauge first hand the reaction to the game."
The Dark Souls series stands as one of the best RPG franchises of our generation. We're really looking forward to seeing what these guys will bring to the gaming scene next.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP