- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
So, this is From Software's new game. Yep, the same team behind the Dark Souls series. The thing is, while this really looks awesome, I'm not sure how it's going to feel, seeing as it relies heavily on the same mechanics. Also, the devs said Bloodborne won't be as difficult as Dark Souls. So, what's the blood point of that? It's gonna be just another hack'n'slash action game?
Okay, okay, I'm not gonna be pessimistic.
Here's a the entire gameplay trailer from Gamescom (just got released today):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP