- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
So, this is From Software's new game. Yep, the same team behind the Dark Souls series. The thing is, while this really looks awesome, I'm not sure how it's going to feel, seeing as it relies heavily on the same mechanics. Also, the devs said Bloodborne won't be as difficult as Dark Souls. So, what's the blood point of that? It's gonna be just another hack'n'slash action game?
Okay, okay, I'm not gonna be pessimistic.
Here's a the entire gameplay trailer from Gamescom (just got released today):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP