- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
So, this is From Software's new game. Yep, the same team behind the Dark Souls series. The thing is, while this really looks awesome, I'm not sure how it's going to feel, seeing as it relies heavily on the same mechanics. Also, the devs said Bloodborne won't be as difficult as Dark Souls. So, what's the blood point of that? It's gonna be just another hack'n'slash action game?
Okay, okay, I'm not gonna be pessimistic.
Here's a the entire gameplay trailer from Gamescom (just got released today):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP