- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
So, this is From Software's new game. Yep, the same team behind the Dark Souls series. The thing is, while this really looks awesome, I'm not sure how it's going to feel, seeing as it relies heavily on the same mechanics. Also, the devs said Bloodborne won't be as difficult as Dark Souls. So, what's the blood point of that? It's gonna be just another hack'n'slash action game?
Okay, okay, I'm not gonna be pessimistic.
Here's a the entire gameplay trailer from Gamescom (just got released today):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP