- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
So, this is From Software's new game. Yep, the same team behind the Dark Souls series. The thing is, while this really looks awesome, I'm not sure how it's going to feel, seeing as it relies heavily on the same mechanics. Also, the devs said Bloodborne won't be as difficult as Dark Souls. So, what's the blood point of that? It's gonna be just another hack'n'slash action game?
Okay, okay, I'm not gonna be pessimistic.
Here's a the entire gameplay trailer from Gamescom (just got released today):
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP