- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Need some more DmC in your life? Capcom has confirmed that Bloody Palace mode will be available for download on both Xbox 360 and the PS3 on February 20th. The mode is an arena-based challenge that will put players and Dante through "a survival gauntlet of more than 100 levels of demon-crushing, boss-rushing action." If you played The Crucible mode in Darksiders 2, then you should already have an idea what the Bloody Palace will entail.
Unlike The Crucible, however, the Bloody Palace will not be available for players until after the main campaign is completed. Like the missions in the main campaign, the Bloody Palace will also support global leaderboards.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP