- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Need some more DmC in your life? Capcom has confirmed that Bloody Palace mode will be available for download on both Xbox 360 and the PS3 on February 20th. The mode is an arena-based challenge that will put players and Dante through "a survival gauntlet of more than 100 levels of demon-crushing, boss-rushing action." If you played The Crucible mode in Darksiders 2, then you should already have an idea what the Bloody Palace will entail.
Unlike The Crucible, however, the Bloody Palace will not be available for players until after the main campaign is completed. Like the missions in the main campaign, the Bloody Palace will also support global leaderboards.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP