- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Need some more DmC in your life? Capcom has confirmed that Bloody Palace mode will be available for download on both Xbox 360 and the PS3 on February 20th. The mode is an arena-based challenge that will put players and Dante through "a survival gauntlet of more than 100 levels of demon-crushing, boss-rushing action." If you played The Crucible mode in Darksiders 2, then you should already have an idea what the Bloody Palace will entail.
Unlike The Crucible, however, the Bloody Palace will not be available for players until after the main campaign is completed. Like the missions in the main campaign, the Bloody Palace will also support global leaderboards.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP