- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Need some more DmC in your life? Capcom has confirmed that Bloody Palace mode will be available for download on both Xbox 360 and the PS3 on February 20th. The mode is an arena-based challenge that will put players and Dante through "a survival gauntlet of more than 100 levels of demon-crushing, boss-rushing action." If you played The Crucible mode in Darksiders 2, then you should already have an idea what the Bloody Palace will entail.
Unlike The Crucible, however, the Bloody Palace will not be available for players until after the main campaign is completed. Like the missions in the main campaign, the Bloody Palace will also support global leaderboards.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP