- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
Need some more DmC in your life? Capcom has confirmed that Bloody Palace mode will be available for download on both Xbox 360 and the PS3 on February 20th. The mode is an arena-based challenge that will put players and Dante through "a survival gauntlet of more than 100 levels of demon-crushing, boss-rushing action." If you played The Crucible mode in Darksiders 2, then you should already have an idea what the Bloody Palace will entail.
Unlike The Crucible, however, the Bloody Palace will not be available for players until after the main campaign is completed. Like the missions in the main campaign, the Bloody Palace will also support global leaderboards.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP