- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
If you missed yesterday's news, two members from the ArmA development studio Bohemia Interactive, were arrested in Greece having been accused of espionage. The people in question spoke in their defense, saying that they were taking snapshots to aid the development of the company's game Arma 3.
Bohemia CEO, Marek Spanel, said: "We can confirm that two Bohemia Interactive employees, our colleagues and friends, were arrested during their holiday trip to Lemnos. They visited the island with the sole purpose of experiencing the island's beautiful surroundings."
He added: "Since its establishment in 1999, Bohemia Interactive has created games based only upon publicly available information. We always respect the law and we've never instructed anybody to violate the laws of any country. The same is true for Arma 3. Currently, all our effort goes towards supporting the guys over there, as well as their friends and families affected by this difficult situation. We sincerely hope that this is an unfortunate misunderstanding of their passion as artists and creators of virtual worlds."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
|Finally. Can’t wait. ||43.99%|
|Never played Deus Ex. ||18.67%|
|Oh no, the last one was crap, the old ones were better. ||11.85%|