- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Well, Gearbox had a Thanksgiving-themed DLC for Borderlands 2, so why not a Christmas edition?
The new Christmas DLC is called "How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day." Sounds like the best Christmas story ever. It takes place in Gingerton, and the player's job is to take care of an evil Snowman called Mr. Tinder Snowflake.
This DLC is the third Headhunter DLC pack, and will be available for purchase on December 17th for $2.99. The pack also includes new unlockable skins and heads.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP