- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Well, Gearbox had a Thanksgiving-themed DLC for Borderlands 2, so why not a Christmas edition?
The new Christmas DLC is called "How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day." Sounds like the best Christmas story ever. It takes place in Gingerton, and the player's job is to take care of an evil Snowman called Mr. Tinder Snowflake.
This DLC is the third Headhunter DLC pack, and will be available for purchase on December 17th for $2.99. The pack also includes new unlockable skins and heads.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP