- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Well, Gearbox had a Thanksgiving-themed DLC for Borderlands 2, so why not a Christmas edition?
The new Christmas DLC is called "How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day." Sounds like the best Christmas story ever. It takes place in Gingerton, and the player's job is to take care of an evil Snowman called Mr. Tinder Snowflake.
This DLC is the third Headhunter DLC pack, and will be available for purchase on December 17th for $2.99. The pack also includes new unlockable skins and heads.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP