- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Well, Gearbox had a Thanksgiving-themed DLC for Borderlands 2, so why not a Christmas edition?
The new Christmas DLC is called "How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day." Sounds like the best Christmas story ever. It takes place in Gingerton, and the player's job is to take care of an evil Snowman called Mr. Tinder Snowflake.
This DLC is the third Headhunter DLC pack, and will be available for purchase on December 17th for $2.99. The pack also includes new unlockable skins and heads.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP