- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
- Mornin '13
- Google Sees 700% Increase From In-App Purchases
- Star Wars: Rebels TV Series Announced
- Nintendo Promises to Talk about New Mario Games before E3
- A Positively Kick-ass Batman: Arkham Origins Cinematic
- Sony Teases Video of PS4 E3 Reveal
- UK Gamers Want Metro Last Light
- The Last of Us
Death & Choices Dev Diary
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Resident Evil: Revelations
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
Vince, get ready to be happy. The Borderlands 2 development has been completed, as announced by Gearbox Software via the company community portal. The FPS RPG is now awaiting certification for approval for its release. Here's the official word:
Today, we have some exciting new to share about Borderlands 2 -- the game is headed to certification!
This means that the game's on-disc content has been locked down and will be thoroughly tested to ensure it is ready for release -' in other words, the game is finished and we cannot make any further changes to the game. As such, the team is now shifting their focus towards post-launch efforts, including the Mechromancer: the new character class that will be released as FREE downloadable content to members of the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club roughly 60 to 90 days after launch.
The Mechromancer is just one of the many bonuses for members of the Premiere Club, which can be joined by pre-ordering Borderlands 2 from a participating retailer in advance of its release on September 18 in North America and September 21 Internationally. For a list of those participating retailers and more details about Premiere Club benefits, please visit our Borderlands 2 FAQ and borderlands2.com/preorder
On behalf of everyone involved in the development of Borderlands 2, thank you for your love and support -- your passion for what we create is what fuels our effort!
This was is for Vince and Vince only. I think if Vince was a video game he'd be Borderlands 2.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP