- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Gearbox and 2K have confirmed that their FPS/RPG is now available in stores across the US (with the international released scheduled for launch on September 21). The game is on offer in Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC variants.
"Borderlands 2 is a game made by gamers for gamers," said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. "The unique visual art style, all-new characters, loads of loot, 87 bazillion guns, and role-playing-shooting combine for a truly addictive experience, especially when played with three other friends. The initial response from the press has been fantastic and the game is poised to be one of the highest-rated titles in the history of 2K."
"Borderlands 2 is a Gearbox team passion project through and through," said Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software. "Borderlands 2 is a must-play, one-of-a-kind single-player game and the best-in-class cooperative experience. Bring friends!"
We're playing this one even as we speak, so be ready for our review later this week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP