- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Gearbox and 2K have confirmed that their FPS/RPG is now available in stores across the US (with the international released scheduled for launch on September 21). The game is on offer in Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC variants.
"Borderlands 2 is a game made by gamers for gamers," said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. "The unique visual art style, all-new characters, loads of loot, 87 bazillion guns, and role-playing-shooting combine for a truly addictive experience, especially when played with three other friends. The initial response from the press has been fantastic and the game is poised to be one of the highest-rated titles in the history of 2K."
"Borderlands 2 is a Gearbox team passion project through and through," said Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software. "Borderlands 2 is a must-play, one-of-a-kind single-player game and the best-in-class cooperative experience. Bring friends!"
We're playing this one even as we speak, so be ready for our review later this week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP