- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Gearbox and 2K have confirmed that their FPS/RPG is now available in stores across the US (with the international released scheduled for launch on September 21). The game is on offer in Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC variants.
"Borderlands 2 is a game made by gamers for gamers," said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. "The unique visual art style, all-new characters, loads of loot, 87 bazillion guns, and role-playing-shooting combine for a truly addictive experience, especially when played with three other friends. The initial response from the press has been fantastic and the game is poised to be one of the highest-rated titles in the history of 2K."
"Borderlands 2 is a Gearbox team passion project through and through," said Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software. "Borderlands 2 is a must-play, one-of-a-kind single-player game and the best-in-class cooperative experience. Bring friends!"
We're playing this one even as we speak, so be ready for our review later this week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP