- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Here's a bit of an interesting scoop for all of you who are still playing Borderlands 2. Gearbox Software plans to release the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak DLC and you can expect it on September 3. There's a bit more info on this at Digital Trends.
Also, IGN cites "a GameStop source" according to which there's going to be a Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition announcement in pretty soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP