- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Doom Plot
- PlayStation Store Offering Discounts This Weekend
Here's a bit of an interesting scoop for all of you who are still playing Borderlands 2. Gearbox Software plans to release the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak DLC and you can expect it on September 3. There's a bit more info on this at Digital Trends.
Also, IGN cites "a GameStop source" according to which there's going to be a Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition announcement in pretty soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP