- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
Borderlands 2 Patch & New DLC
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:14 am EDT @ December 14th, 2012
Gearbox revealed that there's a new patch now available for Borderlands 2, updating the RPG-flavored shooter to version 1.3.0. Here are the fixes:
- Fixed the "use" description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding "use" to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup. Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
In addition, Polygon reported that the next DLC for Borderlands 2 is entitled Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP