- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Borderlands 2 Patch & New DLC
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:14 am EDT @ December 14th, 2012
Gearbox revealed that there's a new patch now available for Borderlands 2, updating the RPG-flavored shooter to version 1.3.0. Here are the fixes:
- Fixed the "use" description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding "use" to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup. Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
In addition, Polygon reported that the next DLC for Borderlands 2 is entitled Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP