- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Borderlands 2 Patch & New DLC
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:14 am EDT @ December 14th, 2012
Gearbox revealed that there's a new patch now available for Borderlands 2, updating the RPG-flavored shooter to version 1.3.0. Here are the fixes:
- Fixed the "use" description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding "use" to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup. Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
In addition, Polygon reported that the next DLC for Borderlands 2 is entitled Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP