- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Borderlands 2 Patched Again
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:20 pm EDT @ January 10th, 2013
Gearbox Software releases yet another patch for the PC edition of their shooter Borderlands 2, offering a variety of fixes and updating the game to version 1.3.1 (the update is applied to once you restart your Steam client):
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
News via Steam.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP