- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Borderlands 2 Patched Again
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:20 pm EDT @ January 10th, 2013
Gearbox Software releases yet another patch for the PC edition of their shooter Borderlands 2, offering a variety of fixes and updating the game to version 1.3.1 (the update is applied to once you restart your Steam client):
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
News via Steam.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP