- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
According to GamePointsNow.com, a new prequel for Borderlands 2 (that's not the first Borderlands?) is in development for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Gearbox Software is helping 2K Australia develop the title.
The story features a younger Handsome Jack who wants an alien artifact. The player chooses one of four of Jack's lieutenants to play as:
- Athena the Gladiator,
- Wilhelm the Enforcer,
- Nisha the Lawbringer, and
- Fragtrap, a gun-toting Claptrap.
The game will take place on the moon of Elpis and Hyperion's H-shaped base, which can be seen from Borderlands 2's Pandora.
No word on release window, but since this isn't for the new generation of consoles, it has to be out in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP