- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
According to GamePointsNow.com, a new prequel for Borderlands 2 (that's not the first Borderlands?) is in development for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Gearbox Software is helping 2K Australia develop the title.
The story features a younger Handsome Jack who wants an alien artifact. The player chooses one of four of Jack's lieutenants to play as:
- Athena the Gladiator,
- Wilhelm the Enforcer,
- Nisha the Lawbringer, and
- Fragtrap, a gun-toting Claptrap.
The game will take place on the moon of Elpis and Hyperion's H-shaped base, which can be seen from Borderlands 2's Pandora.
No word on release window, but since this isn't for the new generation of consoles, it has to be out in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP