- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
According to GamePointsNow.com, a new prequel for Borderlands 2 (that's not the first Borderlands?) is in development for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Gearbox Software is helping 2K Australia develop the title.
The story features a younger Handsome Jack who wants an alien artifact. The player chooses one of four of Jack's lieutenants to play as:
- Athena the Gladiator,
- Wilhelm the Enforcer,
- Nisha the Lawbringer, and
- Fragtrap, a gun-toting Claptrap.
The game will take place on the moon of Elpis and Hyperion's H-shaped base, which can be seen from Borderlands 2's Pandora.
No word on release window, but since this isn't for the new generation of consoles, it has to be out in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP