- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
According to GamePointsNow.com, a new prequel for Borderlands 2 (that's not the first Borderlands?) is in development for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Gearbox Software is helping 2K Australia develop the title.
The story features a younger Handsome Jack who wants an alien artifact. The player chooses one of four of Jack's lieutenants to play as:
- Athena the Gladiator,
- Wilhelm the Enforcer,
- Nisha the Lawbringer, and
- Fragtrap, a gun-toting Claptrap.
The game will take place on the moon of Elpis and Hyperion's H-shaped base, which can be seen from Borderlands 2's Pandora.
No word on release window, but since this isn't for the new generation of consoles, it has to be out in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP