- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
According to GamePointsNow.com, a new prequel for Borderlands 2 (that's not the first Borderlands?) is in development for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Gearbox Software is helping 2K Australia develop the title.
The story features a younger Handsome Jack who wants an alien artifact. The player chooses one of four of Jack's lieutenants to play as:
- Athena the Gladiator,
- Wilhelm the Enforcer,
- Nisha the Lawbringer, and
- Fragtrap, a gun-toting Claptrap.
The game will take place on the moon of Elpis and Hyperion's H-shaped base, which can be seen from Borderlands 2's Pandora.
No word on release window, but since this isn't for the new generation of consoles, it has to be out in 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP