- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Borderlands 2 Sells 5 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
08:22 am EST @ October 31st, 2012
Take-Two has announced that its recently released RPG-flavored shooter, Borderlands 2, has now joined the library of successful releases from the well-known publisher.
Take-Two also claims that the title has now become "one of the most successful releases in [subsidiary] 2K's history."
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP