- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
Borderlands 2 Sells 5 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
08:22 am EDT @ October 31st, 2012
Take-Two has announced that its recently released RPG-flavored shooter, Borderlands 2, has now joined the library of successful releases from the well-known publisher.
Take-Two also claims that the title has now become "one of the most successful releases in [subsidiary] 2K's history."
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP