- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Borderlands 2 Sells 5 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
08:22 am EDT @ October 31st, 2012
Take-Two has announced that its recently released RPG-flavored shooter, Borderlands 2, has now joined the library of successful releases from the well-known publisher.
Take-Two also claims that the title has now become "one of the most successful releases in [subsidiary] 2K's history."
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP