- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Borderlands 2 Sells 5 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
08:22 am EDT @ October 31st, 2012
Take-Two has announced that its recently released RPG-flavored shooter, Borderlands 2, has now joined the library of successful releases from the well-known publisher.
Take-Two also claims that the title has now become "one of the most successful releases in [subsidiary] 2K's history."
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP