- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Borderlands 2 Sells 5 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
08:22 am EST @ October 31st, 2012
Take-Two has announced that its recently released RPG-flavored shooter, Borderlands 2, has now joined the library of successful releases from the well-known publisher.
Take-Two also claims that the title has now become "one of the most successful releases in [subsidiary] 2K's history."
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP