- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Take-Two Interactive confirms that Borderlands 2, the RPG-flavored shooter, sold nearly six million copies. Back in October 2012 it was noted that the game shifted approximately five million and the publisher continues to see it as one of the most successful releases in 2K's history (thanks CVG).
What's more, Gearbox and 2K have announced a Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack, which is going to consist of four of the DLC packs. Expect it to go on sale starting February 26, for PC and consoles for $29.99.
Vince should be happy about this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP