- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Take-Two Interactive confirms that Borderlands 2, the RPG-flavored shooter, sold nearly six million copies. Back in October 2012 it was noted that the game shifted approximately five million and the publisher continues to see it as one of the most successful releases in 2K's history (thanks CVG).
What's more, Gearbox and 2K have announced a Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack, which is going to consist of four of the DLC packs. Expect it to go on sale starting February 26, for PC and consoles for $29.99.
Vince should be happy about this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP