- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Take-Two Interactive confirms that Borderlands 2, the RPG-flavored shooter, sold nearly six million copies. Back in October 2012 it was noted that the game shifted approximately five million and the publisher continues to see it as one of the most successful releases in 2K's history (thanks CVG).
What's more, Gearbox and 2K have announced a Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack, which is going to consist of four of the DLC packs. Expect it to go on sale starting February 26, for PC and consoles for $29.99.
Vince should be happy about this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP