- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Take-Two Interactive confirms that Borderlands 2, the RPG-flavored shooter, sold nearly six million copies. Back in October 2012 it was noted that the game shifted approximately five million and the publisher continues to see it as one of the most successful releases in 2K's history (thanks CVG).
What's more, Gearbox and 2K have announced a Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack, which is going to consist of four of the DLC packs. Expect it to go on sale starting February 26, for PC and consoles for $29.99.
Vince should be happy about this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: