- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
"Clean and Simple truth: The only Borderlands related game development work going on right now is for Borderlands 2," Pitchford responded. "Anthony was speaking to his thoughts. We're all thinking about it and it's exciting to think. But there's no project - no actual effort."
So, instead of Borderlands 3, the developer means to focus on four DLC packs for Borderlands 2.
Read our review of the game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP