- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
"Clean and Simple truth: The only Borderlands related game development work going on right now is for Borderlands 2," Pitchford responded. "Anthony was speaking to his thoughts. We're all thinking about it and it's exciting to think. But there's no project - no actual effort."
So, instead of Borderlands 3, the developer means to focus on four DLC packs for Borderlands 2.
Read our review of the game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP