- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Borderlands fans I'm sure are well aware of the fact that in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, players will be helping Handsome Jack, the main villain, as he fights against an invading army on Pandora's Moon.
The wacky and extremely likable robot, Claptrap makes a return, this time around as a playable character, with his own set of skills to boot. Check out the trailer:
Man, after playing the shit out of Borderlands 2, I cannot wait for this one. Look forward to grabbing it on PC. The title will also be available on PS3 and Xbox 360, with the developers saying that there's a strong possibility the game will make its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 eventually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP