- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Borderlands fans I'm sure are well aware of the fact that in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, players will be helping Handsome Jack, the main villain, as he fights against an invading army on Pandora's Moon.
The wacky and extremely likable robot, Claptrap makes a return, this time around as a playable character, with his own set of skills to boot. Check out the trailer:
Man, after playing the shit out of Borderlands 2, I cannot wait for this one. Look forward to grabbing it on PC. The title will also be available on PS3 and Xbox 360, with the developers saying that there's a strong possibility the game will make its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 eventually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP