- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Borderlands fans I'm sure are well aware of the fact that in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, players will be helping Handsome Jack, the main villain, as he fights against an invading army on Pandora's Moon.
The wacky and extremely likable robot, Claptrap makes a return, this time around as a playable character, with his own set of skills to boot. Check out the trailer:
Man, after playing the shit out of Borderlands 2, I cannot wait for this one. Look forward to grabbing it on PC. The title will also be available on PS3 and Xbox 360, with the developers saying that there's a strong possibility the game will make its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 eventually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP