- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Borderlands fans I'm sure are well aware of the fact that in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, players will be helping Handsome Jack, the main villain, as he fights against an invading army on Pandora's Moon.
The wacky and extremely likable robot, Claptrap makes a return, this time around as a playable character, with his own set of skills to boot. Check out the trailer:
Man, after playing the shit out of Borderlands 2, I cannot wait for this one. Look forward to grabbing it on PC. The title will also be available on PS3 and Xbox 360, with the developers saying that there's a strong possibility the game will make its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 eventually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP