- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Borderlands fans I'm sure are well aware of the fact that in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, players will be helping Handsome Jack, the main villain, as he fights against an invading army on Pandora's Moon.
The wacky and extremely likable robot, Claptrap makes a return, this time around as a playable character, with his own set of skills to boot. Check out the trailer:
Man, after playing the shit out of Borderlands 2, I cannot wait for this one. Look forward to grabbing it on PC. The title will also be available on PS3 and Xbox 360, with the developers saying that there's a strong possibility the game will make its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 eventually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP