- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Cliff Bleszinski's Boss Key Productions has hired its first round of staff, recruiting from a few major developers such as Epic Games, Neversoft, Irrational Games, and Red Storm.
"The key to building a successful company is to surround yourself with quality people, especially the ones who can do things you can't," co-founder and CEO Cliff Bleszinski said in a press release. "Arjan [Brussee] and I are excited to continue working with some of the people who have inspired us and helped us create great work in the past, as well as to hire fresh blood to bring new perspectives and talents to the table. We're still reading through hundreds of resumes to find the best-of-the-best to join us, and expect to have more announcements soon."
This list of new hires includes:
- Chris Mielke, Senior Producer (Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Far Cry 4, The Division)
- Chris Wells, Senior Character Artist (Gears of War trilogy, Fortnite)
- Joshua Parker, Senior Gameplay Programmer
- Shane Smith, IT Director (Grand Theft Auto V, BioShock Infinite)
- David Rose, UI Ninja (Guitar Hero 5 and 6, Call of Duty: Ghosts)
- Ryan Palser, Senior Animator (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Ghosts)
- James Hawkins, Senior Concept Artist (Gears of War trilogy, Unreal Tournament 3)
- Sarah Asby, Executive Assistant (Gears of War trilogy, Unreal Tournament 3)
Thus far, Boss Key's first project is a free-to-play arena shooter for the PC currently codenamed BlueStreak.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP