- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Cliff Bleszinski's Boss Key Productions has hired its first round of staff, recruiting from a few major developers such as Epic Games, Neversoft, Irrational Games, and Red Storm.
"The key to building a successful company is to surround yourself with quality people, especially the ones who can do things you can't," co-founder and CEO Cliff Bleszinski said in a press release. "Arjan [Brussee] and I are excited to continue working with some of the people who have inspired us and helped us create great work in the past, as well as to hire fresh blood to bring new perspectives and talents to the table. We're still reading through hundreds of resumes to find the best-of-the-best to join us, and expect to have more announcements soon."
This list of new hires includes:
- Chris Mielke, Senior Producer (Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Far Cry 4, The Division)
- Chris Wells, Senior Character Artist (Gears of War trilogy, Fortnite)
- Joshua Parker, Senior Gameplay Programmer
- Shane Smith, IT Director (Grand Theft Auto V, BioShock Infinite)
- David Rose, UI Ninja (Guitar Hero 5 and 6, Call of Duty: Ghosts)
- Ryan Palser, Senior Animator (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Ghosts)
- James Hawkins, Senior Concept Artist (Gears of War trilogy, Unreal Tournament 3)
- Sarah Asby, Executive Assistant (Gears of War trilogy, Unreal Tournament 3)
Thus far, Boss Key's first project is a free-to-play arena shooter for the PC currently codenamed BlueStreak.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP