- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Here are some of the changes:
- Improved loadtimes when using AMD hardware
- Fix for issues when binding mousewheel to fire
- Using arrow keys to adjust Mouse sensitivity will increment the value by .01
- Fix for some instances of "Error quit was not requested in the main thread"
- Fix for issues with 16:10 displays
- Fix for TXAA not disabling when an unsupported card is detected
- Improvements to ambient occlusion
- Increased Friends list limit to 300
- Joinable friends now sort to the top of the friends list
- Users now have the ability to unlink youtube accounts.
- Added SFX to sliders in options menu
- Fix for knife lunge not working when a gamepad is connected
- Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.
- Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.
- Fix for issues with changing the gamepad Button Layout in theater
- Fix for Party host receiving infinite "Reconnecting to Party" message when clicking on "Bring Party" in a post-match lobby.
Fix for crash that could occur during credits Fix for freeze when unlocking Death From Above achievement
The patch also brings numerous multilplayer changes, weapon changes and more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP