- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Here are some of the changes:
- Improved loadtimes when using AMD hardware
- Fix for issues when binding mousewheel to fire
- Using arrow keys to adjust Mouse sensitivity will increment the value by .01
- Fix for some instances of "Error quit was not requested in the main thread"
- Fix for issues with 16:10 displays
- Fix for TXAA not disabling when an unsupported card is detected
- Improvements to ambient occlusion
- Increased Friends list limit to 300
- Joinable friends now sort to the top of the friends list
- Users now have the ability to unlink youtube accounts.
- Added SFX to sliders in options menu
- Fix for knife lunge not working when a gamepad is connected
- Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.
- Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.
- Fix for issues with changing the gamepad Button Layout in theater
- Fix for Party host receiving infinite "Reconnecting to Party" message when clicking on "Bring Party" in a post-match lobby.
Fix for crash that could occur during credits Fix for freeze when unlocking Death From Above achievement
The patch also brings numerous multilplayer changes, weapon changes and more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP