- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Here are some of the changes:
- Improved loadtimes when using AMD hardware
- Fix for issues when binding mousewheel to fire
- Using arrow keys to adjust Mouse sensitivity will increment the value by .01
- Fix for some instances of "Error quit was not requested in the main thread"
- Fix for issues with 16:10 displays
- Fix for TXAA not disabling when an unsupported card is detected
- Improvements to ambient occlusion
- Increased Friends list limit to 300
- Joinable friends now sort to the top of the friends list
- Users now have the ability to unlink youtube accounts.
- Added SFX to sliders in options menu
- Fix for knife lunge not working when a gamepad is connected
- Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.
- Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.
- Fix for issues with changing the gamepad Button Layout in theater
- Fix for Party host receiving infinite "Reconnecting to Party" message when clicking on "Bring Party" in a post-match lobby.
Fix for crash that could occur during credits Fix for freeze when unlocking Death From Above achievement
The patch also brings numerous multilplayer changes, weapon changes and more.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP