- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
By the way, as you may have seen in recent trailers, the developers and Ubisoft continue to highlight the realism and brutality that went on in some of the battles during WWII. The latest Brothers in Arms game attempts to offer a rather convincing recreation of all that, so explains Gearbox.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP