- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
By the way, as you may have seen in recent trailers, the developers and Ubisoft continue to highlight the realism and brutality that went on in some of the battles during WWII. The latest Brothers in Arms game attempts to offer a rather convincing recreation of all that, so explains Gearbox.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP