- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
During Sony's NYC PS4 press conference, Bungie was ready to divulge just a bit more info regarding their MMO shooter, Destiny. That's right, the makers of Halo (one of the most popular 360-exclusives) are now creating an online shooter set in a persistent world. The game will be making its way to the recenltly announced PS4. The first trailer for the game highlights a few preliminary features and doesn't uncover and gameplay unfortunately. Have a look:
Activision and Bungie have described Destiny as "an ambitious evolution of the first-person action genre that brings gamers together in a shared, persistent world."
"Destiny is the game that we've been dreaming of building for years. We couldn't be more pleased about our extraordinary collaboration with Activision. We finally have the right partner, team and technology to bring the experience to millions of players worldwide," saidHarold Ryan, Bungie president. "Destiny will draw players into a world filled with mystery, action, and adventure, but most importantly, Destiny is more than a disc in a drive, it is a living social universe filled with other players."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP