- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
During Sony's NYC PS4 press conference, Bungie was ready to divulge just a bit more info regarding their MMO shooter, Destiny. That's right, the makers of Halo (one of the most popular 360-exclusives) are now creating an online shooter set in a persistent world. The game will be making its way to the recenltly announced PS4. The first trailer for the game highlights a few preliminary features and doesn't uncover and gameplay unfortunately. Have a look:
Activision and Bungie have described Destiny as "an ambitious evolution of the first-person action genre that brings gamers together in a shared, persistent world."
"Destiny is the game that we've been dreaming of building for years. We couldn't be more pleased about our extraordinary collaboration with Activision. We finally have the right partner, team and technology to bring the experience to millions of players worldwide," saidHarold Ryan, Bungie president. "Destiny will draw players into a world filled with mystery, action, and adventure, but most importantly, Destiny is more than a disc in a drive, it is a living social universe filled with other players."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP