- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
During Sony's NYC PS4 press conference, Bungie was ready to divulge just a bit more info regarding their MMO shooter, Destiny. That's right, the makers of Halo (one of the most popular 360-exclusives) are now creating an online shooter set in a persistent world. The game will be making its way to the recenltly announced PS4. The first trailer for the game highlights a few preliminary features and doesn't uncover and gameplay unfortunately. Have a look:
Activision and Bungie have described Destiny as "an ambitious evolution of the first-person action genre that brings gamers together in a shared, persistent world."
"Destiny is the game that we've been dreaming of building for years. We couldn't be more pleased about our extraordinary collaboration with Activision. We finally have the right partner, team and technology to bring the experience to millions of players worldwide," saidHarold Ryan, Bungie president. "Destiny will draw players into a world filled with mystery, action, and adventure, but most importantly, Destiny is more than a disc in a drive, it is a living social universe filled with other players."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
|Why do you think I'm here?||27.56%|
|Cut the crap and let's talk elf-alligator biscuits and Tinker Belle’s mortgage payment.||26.92%|
|Frankly, I need a hat.||24.04%|
|Hell naaw, man!||21.47%|