- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
The Destiny Alpha was supposed to end this morning at 3AM EST, but it's still going strong. Bungie had the following to say about this interesting situation:
There's a rumor that the #Destiny Alpha might be extended to allow dangerous experiments. Play beyond the official close at your own risk!— Bungie (@Bungie) June 16, 2014
Who knows what they're really referring to, but hey, if you're enjoying the Alpha, continue to have fun with it for a wee bit longer. Our own Vince played around with the Alpha, and he had some great things to say about his experience.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP