- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
Marty O'Donnell, composer well known for the music in the Halo and Myth series, was fired by Bungie's Board of Directors last week.
I'm saddened to say that Bungie's board of directors terminated me without cause on April 11, 2014.— Marty O'Donnell (@MartyTheElder) April 16, 2014
O'Donnell also worked on the score for Bungie's upcoming sci-fi shooter, Destiny.
Bungie has only offered the following statement on the situation, which naturally, does not include an explanation.
For more than a decade, Marty O'Donnell filled our worlds with unforgettable sounds and soundtracks, and left an indelible mark on our fans. Today, as friends, we say goodbye. We know that wherever his journey takes him, he will always have a bright and hopeful future.
We wish him luck in all his future endeavors.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP