- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Marty O'Donnell, composer well known for the music in the Halo and Myth series, was fired by Bungie's Board of Directors last week.
I'm saddened to say that Bungie's board of directors terminated me without cause on April 11, 2014.— Marty O'Donnell (@MartyTheElder) April 16, 2014
O'Donnell also worked on the score for Bungie's upcoming sci-fi shooter, Destiny.
Bungie has only offered the following statement on the situation, which naturally, does not include an explanation.
For more than a decade, Marty O'Donnell filled our worlds with unforgettable sounds and soundtracks, and left an indelible mark on our fans. Today, as friends, we say goodbye. We know that wherever his journey takes him, he will always have a bright and hopeful future.
We wish him luck in all his future endeavors.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP