- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
Anyway, the game doesn't have a title at the moment, albeit this is, as you should know, the first non-Halo game Bungie is working on since joining MS (back in the day, when they first started developing Halo: Combat Evolved).
Since Activision is behind this, it all makes perfect sense. I'm not saying this is going to be a crappy game just because it's an MMOG that years to outsell World of Warcarft, but I am saying is that the talented people at Bungie will, once again, be butt-fucked by a publisher for a franchise which they are probably going to work on for the next 20 years (or indeed for the rest of their adult lives).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP