- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Anyway, the game doesn't have a title at the moment, albeit this is, as you should know, the first non-Halo game Bungie is working on since joining MS (back in the day, when they first started developing Halo: Combat Evolved).
Since Activision is behind this, it all makes perfect sense. I'm not saying this is going to be a crappy game just because it's an MMOG that years to outsell World of Warcarft, but I am saying is that the talented people at Bungie will, once again, be butt-fucked by a publisher for a franchise which they are probably going to work on for the next 20 years (or indeed for the rest of their adult lives).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP