- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
- Mornin '14
- SpellForce 3 is Coming
- 14 Minutes of Destiny - Vader s Warlock
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Shows Combat
- Next-Gen GTA V Captures British Hearts
Anyway, the game doesn't have a title at the moment, albeit this is, as you should know, the first non-Halo game Bungie is working on since joining MS (back in the day, when they first started developing Halo: Combat Evolved).
Since Activision is behind this, it all makes perfect sense. I'm not saying this is going to be a crappy game just because it's an MMOG that years to outsell World of Warcarft, but I am saying is that the talented people at Bungie will, once again, be butt-fucked by a publisher for a franchise which they are probably going to work on for the next 20 years (or indeed for the rest of their adult lives).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP