- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Anyway, the game doesn't have a title at the moment, albeit this is, as you should know, the first non-Halo game Bungie is working on since joining MS (back in the day, when they first started developing Halo: Combat Evolved).
Since Activision is behind this, it all makes perfect sense. I'm not saying this is going to be a crappy game just because it's an MMOG that years to outsell World of Warcarft, but I am saying is that the talented people at Bungie will, once again, be butt-fucked by a publisher for a franchise which they are probably going to work on for the next 20 years (or indeed for the rest of their adult lives).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP