- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Anyway, the game doesn't have a title at the moment, albeit this is, as you should know, the first non-Halo game Bungie is working on since joining MS (back in the day, when they first started developing Halo: Combat Evolved).
Since Activision is behind this, it all makes perfect sense. I'm not saying this is going to be a crappy game just because it's an MMOG that years to outsell World of Warcarft, but I am saying is that the talented people at Bungie will, once again, be butt-fucked by a publisher for a franchise which they are probably going to work on for the next 20 years (or indeed for the rest of their adult lives).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP