- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Irrational Games has released their Clash in the Clouds DLC today, an arena combat DLC, but they've also announced a new episodid DLC, Burial at Sea. If you're disappointed about the format of Clash in the Clouds, then perhaps details of Burial at Sea will make you a little happier.
In Burial at Sea, Booker and Elizabeth are set in Rapture right before the utopia's downfall. In the first episode, Elizabeth hires Private Detective Booker on an unknown task. Players will get a chance to see Rapture in its hayday, before the crazies took over and starting slaughtering everyone in sight. Players will be able to play as Elizabeth in the second episode, and not much is known about this story except that it will focus more on survival horror and stealth gameplay.
Both episodes of Burial at Sea are included in the Season Pass. If you don't have the Season Pass, each episode will cost $15. No release date has been set as of yet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP