- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Irrational Games has released their Clash in the Clouds DLC today, an arena combat DLC, but they've also announced a new episodid DLC, Burial at Sea. If you're disappointed about the format of Clash in the Clouds, then perhaps details of Burial at Sea will make you a little happier.
In Burial at Sea, Booker and Elizabeth are set in Rapture right before the utopia's downfall. In the first episode, Elizabeth hires Private Detective Booker on an unknown task. Players will get a chance to see Rapture in its hayday, before the crazies took over and starting slaughtering everyone in sight. Players will be able to play as Elizabeth in the second episode, and not much is known about this story except that it will focus more on survival horror and stealth gameplay.
Both episodes of Burial at Sea are included in the Season Pass. If you don't have the Season Pass, each episode will cost $15. No release date has been set as of yet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP