- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Irrational Games has released their Clash in the Clouds DLC today, an arena combat DLC, but they've also announced a new episodid DLC, Burial at Sea. If you're disappointed about the format of Clash in the Clouds, then perhaps details of Burial at Sea will make you a little happier.
In Burial at Sea, Booker and Elizabeth are set in Rapture right before the utopia's downfall. In the first episode, Elizabeth hires Private Detective Booker on an unknown task. Players will get a chance to see Rapture in its hayday, before the crazies took over and starting slaughtering everyone in sight. Players will be able to play as Elizabeth in the second episode, and not much is known about this story except that it will focus more on survival horror and stealth gameplay.
Both episodes of Burial at Sea are included in the Season Pass. If you don't have the Season Pass, each episode will cost $15. No release date has been set as of yet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP