- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Irrational Games and 2K have set the second episode for the BioShock Infinite DLC, Burial at Sea, on March 25th.
The second episode will conclude this romp in Rapture, and Ken Levine has confirmed that the game is a bit longer that the first episode.
"In Burial at Sea: Episode 2, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite," Levine said regarding why the second episode is so long. "It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP