- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Irrational Games and 2K have set the second episode for the BioShock Infinite DLC, Burial at Sea, on March 25th.
The second episode will conclude this romp in Rapture, and Ken Levine has confirmed that the game is a bit longer that the first episode.
"In Burial at Sea: Episode 2, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite," Levine said regarding why the second episode is so long. "It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP