- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Irrational Games and 2K have set the second episode for the BioShock Infinite DLC, Burial at Sea, on March 25th.
The second episode will conclude this romp in Rapture, and Ken Levine has confirmed that the game is a bit longer that the first episode.
"In Burial at Sea: Episode 2, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite," Levine said regarding why the second episode is so long. "It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP