- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
So, Sledgehammer Games is doing all they can to make the latest CoD game as realistic as possible, even though, ya know, it kind of isn't - since it all has to do with futuristic gadgets and sci-fi thingies. Still, all cynicism and skepticism aside, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare does look good. Check out the Behind-the-Scenes video below:
Don't forget to have a peek at our CoD: Advanced Warfare E3 preview.
And finally a quick reminder; the game hits stores on November 4, 2014 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP