- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
So, Sledgehammer Games is doing all they can to make the latest CoD game as realistic as possible, even though, ya know, it kind of isn't - since it all has to do with futuristic gadgets and sci-fi thingies. Still, all cynicism and skepticism aside, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare does look good. Check out the Behind-the-Scenes video below:
Don't forget to have a peek at our CoD: Advanced Warfare E3 preview.
And finally a quick reminder; the game hits stores on November 4, 2014 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP