- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
So, Sledgehammer Games is doing all they can to make the latest CoD game as realistic as possible, even though, ya know, it kind of isn't - since it all has to do with futuristic gadgets and sci-fi thingies. Still, all cynicism and skepticism aside, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare does look good. Check out the Behind-the-Scenes video below:
Don't forget to have a peek at our CoD: Advanced Warfare E3 preview.
And finally a quick reminder; the game hits stores on November 4, 2014 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP