- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Before you get all excited, we should point out that it's more like one requirement. Without this new patch, which weighs 400MB, PC gamers are required to have at least 6GB of RAM to play Call of Duty: Ghosts. Installing the patch reportedly lowers down the system requirements for Activision's latest first-person shooter to 4GB.
The patch also addresses a number of other issues, including the menu stutter and it also adds a Broadcaster Mode and new eSports rule settings.
The folks over at Infinity Ward have yet to release the full patch notes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP