- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Before you get all excited, we should point out that it's more like one requirement. Without this new patch, which weighs 400MB, PC gamers are required to have at least 6GB of RAM to play Call of Duty: Ghosts. Installing the patch reportedly lowers down the system requirements for Activision's latest first-person shooter to 4GB.
The patch also addresses a number of other issues, including the menu stutter and it also adds a Broadcaster Mode and new eSports rule settings.
The folks over at Infinity Ward have yet to release the full patch notes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP