- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Before you get all excited, we should point out that it's more like one requirement. Without this new patch, which weighs 400MB, PC gamers are required to have at least 6GB of RAM to play Call of Duty: Ghosts. Installing the patch reportedly lowers down the system requirements for Activision's latest first-person shooter to 4GB.
The patch also addresses a number of other issues, including the menu stutter and it also adds a Broadcaster Mode and new eSports rule settings.
The folks over at Infinity Ward have yet to release the full patch notes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP