- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
- Mornin '15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Now on Kickstarter
- PC Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Release in November
- Cliff Bleszinki's New Game is LawBreakers
- Bethesda Joins GOG.com
- FEATURE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hands-on
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced
- Angry Birds Dev Rovio Lays-off More Staff
- Diablo 3 2.3.0 Patch Now Live
Before you get all excited, we should point out that it's more like one requirement. Without this new patch, which weighs 400MB, PC gamers are required to have at least 6GB of RAM to play Call of Duty: Ghosts. Installing the patch reportedly lowers down the system requirements for Activision's latest first-person shooter to 4GB.
The patch also addresses a number of other issues, including the menu stutter and it also adds a Broadcaster Mode and new eSports rule settings.
The folks over at Infinity Ward have yet to release the full patch notes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP