- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Before you get all excited, we should point out that it's more like one requirement. Without this new patch, which weighs 400MB, PC gamers are required to have at least 6GB of RAM to play Call of Duty: Ghosts. Installing the patch reportedly lowers down the system requirements for Activision's latest first-person shooter to 4GB.
The patch also addresses a number of other issues, including the menu stutter and it also adds a Broadcaster Mode and new eSports rule settings.
The folks over at Infinity Ward have yet to release the full patch notes.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP