- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Yesterday, Capcom officially launched it's horror action game, Resident Evil 6, giving gamers a chance to, once again, take that trip through zombie-infested streets, forests, graveyards and what have you. Mind you, on day one, PS3 owners who bought Resident Evil 6 via PSN, couldn't get access to the game.
Happily though, Capcom speedily resolved this tragic issue.
"If you've had a problem downloading Resident Evil 6, please delete and re-download," as revealed on the PlayStation EU Twitter account. "There was an issue with the patch that is now fixed."
Be ready for our review of the game on Friday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP