- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
It appears that Capcom wishes to add to its workforce that has 1,500 developers, in order to "create a larger percentage of our games internally."
Hm, Capcom, you might also consider hiring more people to un-fuck your recent cock-up of one your most popular franchises.
News via IGN.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP