- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
It appears that Capcom wishes to add to its workforce that has 1,500 developers, in order to "create a larger percentage of our games internally."
Hm, Capcom, you might also consider hiring more people to un-fuck your recent cock-up of one your most popular franchises.
News via IGN.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP